Something for everyone but the faint at heart. Critical care nursing vent-a-blog, on line dating after 40, animal adventures, cooking and gardening tips. Warning: May be offensive, crude and politically incorrect. Stories in the blog may be based on fact and may also be wildly exaggerated, at my will and imaginative discretion. The character names are changed to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent and to keep my ass from getting sued.

Monday, September 8, 2008

man of the month club


Hmmmmm. First real blog posting. I've done some myspace blogging but this is my first venture onto a real bloggers site. Previously, because my id was linked to my posts, my really gutsy, put it all out there, rants and cries were heavily edited. I'm going to let loose on here. I'm doing this blog for my sanity. I have not shared this blog site with any family or friends. It's gonna be a free for all. I thought about calling it Muffy's rage journal but thats taken.
Recently, I seem to have become a full fledged member of the man of the month club. I haven't found one yet worth keeping around or maybe one hasn't found me to be up to the challenge either. Online dating can be brutal. You wouldn't believe what some guys will say to you online. From what I understand from some of the guys I've met, the online women can be just as cruel. I guess it's easier to be cold and blunt when you are not face to face. I used to think I had no baggage from my previous relationships. Well, I've picked up a few carry-ons since I started dating online.

(awesome pic is from the movie Silent Hill)

No comments:

Post a Comment