Something for everyone but the faint at heart. Critical care nursing vent-a-blog, on line dating after 40, animal adventures, cooking and gardening tips. Warning: May be offensive, crude and politically incorrect. Stories in the blog may be based on fact and may also be wildly exaggerated, at my will and imaginative discretion. The character names are changed to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent and to keep my ass from getting sued.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

2nd verse - same ole shit

Funny how guys kind of circle back around and come back to me. Guess I should probably tell them off somewhere other than my blog, cause they seem to think I want to see them again.
Lets see, Liarliar is back, trying to profess his love for me. Yeah, he actually said he loves me and wants to marry me. No, I haven't seen him, just talked to him a few times. He's trying to worm his way back into my good graces. I haven't seen him in over a year. My guess is that he's horny. I might consider taking him up on that item as things have been kinda dry lately. He might be a liar but he was uh well endowed and good in that department. But he usually steps all over my heart whenever he's around, so I probably won't go for it. No O for me...SIGH

Also, older Motorcycle dude, a real nice guy that bored me to tears, who I dated last summer woke me up banging on my door last week. His idea of fun was watching the news. I might have been able to do something about the boring but his idea of good sex lasted less than 5 minutes. I wasn't even warmed up at that point. I even thought about getting out my vibrator after sex with him just to give him a hint that he just wasn't doing it for me. It's sad but his motorcycle did more for me down there than he did.

Then, believe it or not, tha shithead sent me an email wondering how I am doing. Guess the "one" he found, ain't really the "one" after all.

Oh dear, guess I'm not the only one looking for love in all the wrong places.

No comments:

Post a Comment